Terms of service
GENERAL TERMS OF BUSINESS FOR PURCHASES THROUGH THE SITE
Welcome to the MERIDIAN GROOMING e-store.
Below are the general conditions that apply to every purchase through the Uspon website, so please read them carefully before making a purchase in our e-store. In this way, you will be informed about all the rights and obligations you have as a buyer of our products. By ordering and purchasing through our Site, you confirm that you have read these general conditions and that you fully accept them.
You can order the desired products in three ways:
online through the site,
by calling our customer center or
by sending a message to our email.
The customer has the option of ordering products as a Guest or as a Registered User. If he has already registered his account during the previous purchase, the Customer can place the order through the same account.
You can place an order through the website in a few clicks - when you have decided on the desired product, click on the "ADD TO CART" field. You can update or change the contents of the basket at any time before confirming the order. When you finish your purchase, click on the image of the basket in the upper right corner and then you will get an overview of the ordered products. When you choose one of the offered options "Buy without registration" or "Sign up" you continue to enter data important for delivery. All fields marked with an asterisk (*) must be filled in. If you are ordering as a legal entity, select the "legal entity" tab.
From the drop-down list you choose:
Way of delivery :
"Send to specified address"
Terms of payment:
payments - you choose between:
Withdrawal in cash upon receipt of goods
By payment slip via giro account
•Visa, Master, Maestro, Dina or AMEX card.
If you choose "Payment via giro account" and if you order as a legal entity, you will receive an email from us as soon as possible with a proforma invoice, according to which you should make the payment (including delivery costs). If you place your order after the working hours of our customer service or on national holidays, you will receive an email with the invoice on the first working day.
If you choose the card payment method, you need to follow the instructions and enter the required data.
You need to enter the code from the picture and complete the purchase, which confirms the order.
By confirming an order on the Site as a Customer, you confirm the following:
1. that you are familiar with the General Terms and Conditions of Business, i.e. that you have been given a real opportunity to familiarize yourself with their content,
2. that, before confirming the order on the Site, you were provided with all the necessary notifications in a clear and understandable manner in accordance with the obligation to notify the Customer
3. that, as a customer, you agree to the General Terms and Conditions.
The notification obligation in terms of point 2. in particular includes information on:
basic features of goods;
To the seller - business name, registration number, seat address and telephone number;
the selling price, the method of calculating the selling price and all additional costs, such as expenses
deliveries borne by the Customer;
the method of payment, the method and terms of delivery and the method of performing other contractual obligations;
the method of reporting complaints and the place of receipt of complaints, as well as the manner in which the Seller acts on them;
legal liability due to product non-conformity;
conditions related to exercising the Customer's rights based on non-conformity;
conditions for termination of the Agreement.
After the order has been placed, an automatic email confirming receipt of your order will be sent to the email address you specified in the order form. Our online sales service will immediately upon receipt of the order check whether the ordered product is available, which we will inform you about within a maximum of 2 working days.
In the event that we are unable to deliver the desired product to you, after notifying you of this, your order will be considered cancelled.
If it is possible to deliver a part of your order, our online sales service will inform you about it. In that case, with your consent, we will deliver the part of the order that is available.
If we are able to fulfill your order in full, we will send you an order confirmation email.
Only after the delivery of the confirmation by NEW IDENTITY DOO to the consumer's email, the sales contract is considered concluded. In the event that we are unable to confirm the order and conclude the contract, you will be notified.
If you have additional questions regarding your order, you can contact us via the email address email@example.com or by calling the number 065/229-8040
Guarantee of quality
NEW IDENTITY DOO, as the owner of the MERIDIAN GROOMING online web shop, guarantees the quality of its products. All products are original brands and correspond to the specifications listed on the website.
The guarantor, within the guarantee period, ensures at his own expense the removal of defects and defects of the product resulting from inconsistencies between the actual and the prescribed or declared quality characteristics of the product. In case of failure to fulfill this obligation, the guarantee provider will replace the product with a new one or refund the money.
The warranty period begins on the day of sale of the device, which is entered in the warranty card and certified by the signature of the authorized seller.
The customer loses the right to the warranty if the defect is caused by not following the instructions for use and if any repairs have been made to the product by unauthorized persons.
In order to avoid misunderstandings, upon delivery, it is the duty of the seller and the buyer to inspect the product and to point out any mechanical damage, in which case the product will be replaced.
Complaints and return of goods
You can make a complaint in the following cases:
1) Complaint during installation or first commissioning - If during installation or first commissioning it is found that the delivered product is damaged, incomplete, does not correspond to the specification or is defective, the customer has the right to complain. The warranty provider will repair the broken device, replace the product with a new one or refund the money as soon as possible.
2) Complaint within the warranty period - The warranty provider, within the warranty period, at his own expense, ensures the elimination of product defects and defects resulting from inconsistencies between the actual and the prescribed or declared quality characteristics of the product. In case of non-fulfilment of this obligation, the warranty provider will repair the defective device, replace the product with a new one or refund the money.
In that case, you send the product to the service only to the authorized service address that is written on the warranty card. In the case of sending the product to an unauthorized service, the product loses its warranty.
In special cases not provided for above, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3) Order cancellation - In case of order cancellation, the MERIDIAN GROOMING Online Shop seller bears the transport costs. The deadline for refunding money and determining the credibility of what the customer stated when returning the goods is 21 days from the receipt of the goods for service. After that, the authorized service for that product makes a decision whether to give the customer a new product or to issue a refund. For acknowledged complaints, the seller fully bears the transport costs.
In order to exercise the right to complain, you need to:
- bring the advertised product to the service indicated on the warranty card in the original packaging
- to submit for inspection the original of the guarantee certificate and the fiscal invoice
- to provide a description of the malfunction
- after that, the customer only gets all information about the status of the product that is on the service from the authorized service where he left the product.
* Note: I ask all customers before sending the device for service to check and remove all additional products from the device.
In order to successfully process your order, we need your first and last name, address, e-mail and telephone number. With the help of this data, we will be able to deliver the desired goods to you, as well as inform you about the current status of the order.
We are committed to protecting the privacy of all our customers. We collect only the necessary, basic data about customers/users and data necessary for business and user information in accordance with good business practices and in order to provide quality service.
We give customers choices including the ability to decide whether or not they want to be removed from mailing lists they use for marketing campaigns. All customer/user data is strictly stored and is available only to employees who need the data to perform their work. We undertake not to use the collected data for any other purpose.
Consent and changes to terms
Using our services implies the user's agreement with everything stated on this page.
MERIDIAN GROOMING Online Shop undertakes to comply with all of the above, and all changes to the conditions become valid only after they are published on this page and email notifications are sent to all registered users.